VisaExpress provides cruise lines with an effective and streamlined process to alleviate the confusion associated with travel visa and passport processing for their guests. VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Packs are a fast, easy, and secure method for processing travel visas and passports for a large number of people at one time.
As the cruise industry seeks to expand exotic travel offerings, it is increasingly important that all participating guests meet the entry requirements for each port of call. The VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Packs provide cruise participants with the necessary entry requirements for each cruise destination.
VisaExpress’s Unique Services for Cruise Lines Include:
VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Packs. VisaExpress provides Cruise Lines with a custom VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Pack that provides cruise participants with the necessary entry requirements for each cruise destination.
Travellers are often unfamiliar with visa requirements and processing procedures when preparing to travel abroad. Travellers who may not have applied for visas in the past can easily follow the simple steps outlined in the VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Pack. Designed in an easy to read format, it is an efficient method of delivering visa requirements to cruise guests. The VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Pack includes all visa applications, requirements, processing times, and useful information specific to each port of call.
The VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Pack can be tailored to cover multiple countries on the cruise itinerary. VisaExpress can also customise the pack with your cruise line logo to offer you an additional opportunity for branding.
VisaExpress provides discounted rates to cruise lines using the VisaExpress Pre-Paid Tour Pack and can also provide commission at your request. The cruise line can sell the traveller this service at point of sale to maximize commissions and to ensure all travellers obtain their visas in time for departure.
- Out of Hours Service. VisaExpress operates the UK’s only out of hours acceptance and processing service. To accommodate our clients travel needs, VisaExpress staffs an out of hours duty manager to assist clients with last minute or emergency travel visa and passport processing. By appointment, work can be delivered to our office before or after normal business hours. Our Out of Hours Service ensures that your client’s visa application is attended to that evening and ready for lodging the next day.
- Airport Meet & Greet. VisaExpress helps clients meet the tightest of travel deadlines with our Airport Meet & Greet delivery services. We will arrange for couriers to collect passports at the airport from arriving travellers in need of expedited processing. We can also coordinate the delivery of passports for departing travellers who have applied for urgent last minute visas.
- Proprietary Database. VisaExpress customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains all of the specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. VisaExpress provides each traveller with a customised VisaExpress Information Pack that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Same Day Submittals. VisaExpress can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8:00 am are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Schengen Visas. VisaExpress has accreditation at all Schengen embassies allowing third party submission. We are one of the few companies on the accredited list at the Embassies of France, Switzerland, and Hungary.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. VisaExpress distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.