Lost or Stolen Passport
Need to replace your lost or stolen passport?
Need to Replace Your Passport?
Requirements to Replace Your Lost or Stolen Passport:
- Passport. You must submit your current passport.
- Two passport photographs. Passport applications must include two identical colour photographs of each applicant taken within the last month. Passport photographs must be 45 mm high x 35 mm wide and comply with UK Identity and Passport Service standards.
- Passport application form. You must complete the passport application using the original form.
- LS01 form. – You must complete the LS01 form.
- Authorisation letter. We require permission from you to process the application on your behalf. You will need to complete a letter of authorisation.