Passport Replacement Service
VisaExpress’s Passport Replacement Service ensures that your passport can be replaced if it has been lost, stolen or damaged.
VisaExpress recommends that every client and customer takes advantage of VisaExpress’s Passport Replacement Service. With this service, VisaExpress will replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport. Coverage does not include replacement of expired passports or valid travel visas and is available to UK passport holders only.
You can purchase the Passport Replacement Service with each order.
Need a UK Passport?
Need to Make a Claim?
If you purchased VisaExpress’s Passport Replacement Service you must notify VisaExpress if your passport been has lost, stolen or damaged to make a claim.
- Notify VisaExpress. Call VisaExpress at 020 7251 4822 to make a claim. You must have your order number or invoice reference number. We will then send you the forms you need to complete.
- Send the completed forms to VisaExpress. Make a copy of your forms and collected items for your records and send the originals to the location listed in the VisaExpress Application Pack.
- VisaExpress will provide you with your order status. As soon as we receive your application we will begin processing your request. VisaExpress will secure the fastest processing time to replace the traveller's lost or stolen passport. The available processing time is at the discretion of the UK Identity and Passport Service (IPS). VisaExpress will email you with a confirmation of receipt and a link to our online tracking tool which allows you to do real-time tracking of your request from the VisaExpress website.
To Replace a Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Passport You Will Need:
- Passport. You must, where possible submit your current passport.
- Two passport photographs. Passport applications must include two identical colour photographs of each applicant taken within the last month. Passport photographs must be 45 mm high x 35 mm wide and comply with UK Identity and Passport Service standards.
- Completed passport application. You must complete the passport application using the original form.
- LS01 form. You must complete the LS01 form using the original form.
- Authorisation letter. We require permission from you to process the application on your behalf. You will need to complete a letter of authorisation.