Get a Saudi Arabia Visa
Ebola Virus Disease Prevention
Sample of the Business Travel Requirements for an Saudi Arabia Visa for UK Citizens
Complete applications must be received at VisaExpress before 6pm. This allows VisaExpress to complete the registration process required by the Embassy for next day submission. The Saudi Arabia Embassy applies a Registration fee of £7.50 for this process.
The applicant's actual passport. The passport must:
- Have two blank facing visa pages
- Be valid for six months beyond entry date
- Be machine readable
You must provide two colour, passport type photographs that meet the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be 35 mm by 45mm in size
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither spectacles nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photos should not be affixed to your application and they may not display evidence of adhesive or staples
Business Introduction Letter
An original letter of introduction from the applicant's UK employer. This letter must:
- Be addressed to the Embassy
- Be on company letterhead paper
- Include the name of the applicant
- Specify the purpose of journey
- Include the name of the organisation(s) to be visited
- Match the invitation with regards to the requested number of entries and the length of visa required
- Include an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant
- Be signed by the applicant's supervisor or the company's HR department
A sample Business Introduction Letter can be found within the VisaExpress Application Pack
Letter of Invitation
A letter of invitation issued by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. A copy is acceptable.
VisaExpress can obtain a Saudi Business Invitation on your behalf. Simply complete and return the Saudi Business Invitation Order Form found within the VisaExpress Application Pack.
Female applicants require a pre-approval from the MOFA which will attract an additional fee of $480
One signed Declaration Form. Applicants are requested to print their name and sign and date the English section of this document
Visa Application Form
One fully completed and signed application form. This form must:
- Be completed in black ink only
- Be completed in block capitals only
- Be completed by the applicant only. Third party handwriting will not be accepted
- Have no handwritten changes. Correction fluid will not be accepted
- Be fully completed in the lower section "IMPORTANT:THIS SECTION MUST BE COMPLETED FULLY"
VisaExpress Order Confirmation
For orders placed on the VisaExpress website, a copy of the Online Order Confirmation which is sent to you via email, must be submitted.
For all other orders, and where applicable, a completed VisaExpress Visa Order Form which can be found in the VisaExpress Application Pack should be submitted.
Please note that all card payments will only be made upon completion of the visa application process.
Arrival By Land
Visas issued in the UK are valid for entry by air only. Applicants who intend to enter Saudi Arabia by crossing the King Fahd Causeway are only permitted to do so if they have a valid multiple entry visa that has already been used on arrival by air at least once.
Early Retrieval Of Passports
Once a visa application is submitted to the Embassy the passport cannot be retrieved or expedited until the process is completed. In an emergency the Embassy may return the passport but the process will be summarily cancelled and the applicant will have to re-submit the complete visa application including the payment. To withdraw the passport the applicant must send a signed withdrawal letter addressed to the Embassy to VisaExpress. The passport will be returned to VisaExpress within 48 hours.
Holders of a Valid Visa
Applicants are only permitted to hold one valid Saudi visa at any one time. Applicants holding a valid visa in a current or second passport must present this for cancellation upon submission of a new visa application. The Embassy will only accept a visa cancellation when it has less than two weeks validity on it.
Ebola Virus Disease Prevention
Sample of the Tourist Travel Requirements for an Saudi Arabia Visa for UK Citizens
Personal Application Only
Only travellers who have booked through an authorised tour operator are eligible for tourist visas. In such cases the tour operator will organise the visa on the travellers behalf.
Travellers arriving in Saudi Arabia to perform pilgramage must select "Pilgramage (Umrah)" from the drop down box to determine visa requirements specific to their nationality.